Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A hectic day!

An unexpectedly hectic day awaited me at the office today. Not that I hate it but I always love being prepared for things. But, as the adage ought to go: man proposes, boss disposes!

In fact, it was after a very, very long time that I missed my lunch time. No regrets, however. At my age (and size), its never a bad option to procrastinate calorie consumption as long as I can. But the hunger pangs finally got onto me at 4.30 pm when I brought out my 'khakhras' and Shashank made my day by offering a can full of curd which he hadn't consumed for reasons unexplained.

One thing that I noticed today was the sheer energy with which everybody seemed to throw himself/herself at the work in hand. It was a delight to see a lively bunch of colleagues at work. Nothing beats the feeling that it gives to someone who has longed to be 'really' busy.

Nothing great happened otherwise and here I am signing off for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment